Sunday, November 13, 2011

jump starting the blog...

Hard to know where to jump on the blog wagon. Here I go...

I shall begin with this weekend. 

Handmade marshmallows:The marshmallows were from a recipe I found online and will blog later this week with step by step pictures. I added some orange emulsion with the called for vanilla and they came out delish! I see holiday gifts in their future.

Soup: I combined potatoes, sweet potatoes, caramelized onions, roma tomatoes, celery, broth, and yellow squash in the crock pot and dashed it with some pumpkin pie spice. Five to six hours later I expect to have magic. Will emulsion blend half and place lovely chunks back in for fun. 

While the soup was on I had a fantastic failure with some mini cupcakes that were to be mounted on a dome and displayed in a golden pot. Attempt number two to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...